Back to School Information 21-22
July 14th: AUSD Annual Notification Letter sent to families via postal mail to begin online confirmation of AUSD enrollment
July 19th-August 10th: AUSD Student Information Portal Opens: Complete your mandatory online registration for Arcadia USD that includes the Annual Notification to Parents (ANTP), Student Information Updates (SIU), and provide consent for emergency medical treatment.
July 26th: Hugo Reid Raider Day Optional Registration Materials are live on Purple Pass Website: http://www.purplepass.com/
August 3rd: New Hugo Reid Family Welcome Tours (Click here for details.)
- 1st Grade (HRP): 9:00-9:45 a.m.
- 2nd-5th Grade (HRE) 3:00-3:45 p.m.
HUGO REID PRIMARY (HRP)
- 8:00-10:30 a.m. Hugo Reid Primary Courtyard open for Back to School “Raider Day” Stations
- Transition Kindergarten 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- Kindergarten 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- First Grade 9:00-9:45 a.m.
- Newcomer & ELD Parent Information: English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC) 9:30-10:30 a.m.
HUGO REID ELEMENTARY (HRE)
- 9:00-12:30 p.m. Hugo Reid Elementary Courtyard open for Back to School “Raider Day” Stations
- Second Grade 10:00-10:45 a.m.
- Third Grade 10:00-10:45 a.m.
- Fourth Grade 11:00-11:45 a.m.
- Fifth Grade 11:00-11:45 a.m.
August 12th: First Day of School! 8:20 AM -2:35 PM
August 13th: Welcome Back Parent/Family Coffee Hugo Reid Elementary MPR 8:30-9:30 AM
Also, for your reference and planning for the 2021-2022 School Year:
- AUSD Coronavirus Updates and Information
- 2021-2022 Bell Schedule
- Grades 2-5 Suggested Supply Lists (TK/K/1st: Supplies provided.)
- 2021-2022 Before and After School Childcare/Supervision Options:
- Uniforms: All students are expected to be in uniform Monday-Thursday. Please see Hugo Reid Handbook for more details regarding School Dress Code.
- Breakfast and Lunch: Click here for more information from AUSD Nutrition Services regarding breakfast and lunch services this school year